Doubt that Ophelia had an attic, although that wouldn't be out of keeping with Hamlet and the general theme of depression. I'm assuming that won't be the tone of this blog, however. Unless things go horribly wrong...

26 November 2005

Gotta love painters of chubby women

Reubens definitely had better taste than most men of today. That's all I'm saying. Every single woman he painted definitely has a less than svelte midriff.

Having posted my gown to my jolly pal in Plymouth (she gets to wear it for her school awards thingy - pah), I thought I'd go and see about the only major exhibition left in London that I haven't seen. I've taken to doing this on a Saturday, to get out of the vicinity of the fuckwit. Said Obnoxious Flatmate and I seem to have come to an unspoken understanding - literally. We simply pretend we're invisible to each other. The exhibition was pretty good.

On the way, went on a Christmas present research mission. Mother's pestering me and threatening to ring at seven tomorrow morning if I don't come up with some ideas. I'm thinking a Nintendo DS... to make up for that Gameboy I never had. :p

No comments: