Doubt that Ophelia had an attic, although that wouldn't be out of keeping with Hamlet and the general theme of depression. I'm assuming that won't be the tone of this blog, however. Unless things go horribly wrong...

04 May 2008

So yes, after quite a hiatus...

Hmm. That was a while, now, wasn't it? See, I got hooked on Facebook and transferred all my energies to that. Still, there's always a place in one's life for an old fashioned blog.

Okay, so I've moved attics. Since I last spoke to you I've been living with two other people (exchanging one about 8 months ago) on a quaint wannabe-continental high street in suburbia. It's quite warm tonight and you can hear people pottering about outside. The beast is still alive and gnawing away, although less annoyingly as he now lives in the kitchen. As ever, he needs cleaning out. Will try to do that tomorrow.

Continuing from the last post in terms of theme, Boris is now our king! Huzzah! Long may he and his blond floppiness reign.

No comments: