Doubt that Ophelia had an attic, although that wouldn't be out of keeping with Hamlet and the general theme of depression. I'm assuming that won't be the tone of this blog, however. Unless things go horribly wrong...

14 May 2006

Oo - Sunday

Books bought: 5 (oh dear). One of these is a present, though... does that help?

Discovered a fab independent bookshop in Hampstead (opposite Hampstead Heath station) called Daunt. Almost everything (including some fiction) is divided into country of origin or theme. For example, one might find guide books to Rome, Machiavelli and Virgil all under Italy. There's a cave for children's books at the back, which I'd have been dead excited about when I was six.

I'm suffering a severe lack of bookshelf space. You see, if the spare wardrobe were to be moved out, I could probably fit in another bookshelf on that wall...

No comments: