Doubt that Ophelia had an attic, although that wouldn't be out of keeping with Hamlet and the general theme of depression. I'm assuming that won't be the tone of this blog, however. Unless things go horribly wrong...

17 November 2006

The looming clouds

This is a very odd time to be writing. Really, I should be at school about to go to lunch (or probably to do more work). However, my chest isn't feeling too good. It kind of feels like someone's pressing a large, flat pebble into my breastbone. The result of a combination of cold last week and seasonal asthma. Having woken up like this, I thought four lessons would make it much worse, so I'm staying here in the warm instead. Also nice to have a decent amount of sleep for once.

Much progress with the small beast. he'll crawl up my arm and be picked up, now. I dreamt last night that I had a whole menagerie of two adult hamsters, a couple of rabbits, a dog, a cat and several baby versions of these all in one cage and they kept escaping. I'm sure there's a metaphor in there somewhere.

One other triumph, thanks to Facebook - I've found Sudeep! We haven't seen him in the eight years since we left school, after he emigrated to Florida.

No comments: