Doubt that Ophelia had an attic, although that wouldn't be out of keeping with Hamlet and the general theme of depression. I'm assuming that won't be the tone of this blog, however. Unless things go horribly wrong...

11 November 2006

My new roommate


This is the palace inhabited by Edmund. It took me an hour and a half to build. It's allegedly a fairground, but I haven't put the stickers on yet. Might not even bother. He has a little blue ball to run about in as well. Letting him get settled in before I take him out at all. That and I'm worried about losing him behind the furniture. He's very cute, though. He's currently mixing up his bedding and his food - really useful, Ed.
Am utterly pissed off. At mortally offended, teeth-grinding stage. Apparently I'm more of a social pariah than David. Jamie very helpfully observes that we tend not to be invited to impromptu gatherings, but can't explain why. Having to restrain self from texting Jen to ask whether I've offended her in some way, that she even invited David and not me. That would be mad, bad and dangerous. Wish I had a punchbag. No, really, put the phone down.

No comments: