Doubt that Ophelia had an attic, although that wouldn't be out of keeping with Hamlet and the general theme of depression. I'm assuming that won't be the tone of this blog, however. Unless things go horribly wrong...

26 November 2006

Today, I'm 24 and 5/12. Fancy that.

What I have to do to make sure I get enough sleep to function:

  • Put the hamster in the bathroom and block any drafts.
  • Turn the heating down.
  • Not drink coffee past about nine.
  • Not think about school.
  • Be able to see the time when I do wake up, so I don't stress about not getting up in time.

Actually, I really need to get the hamster out so I can clean out his cage, but he's asleep. No wonder - he's probably worn out by all the gnawing he did last night on the bars.

When the rain clears up (the BBC weather forecast seems to not know about it), I must go across the road and see if I can procure a Christmas tree that my form won't sneer at. They get more ambitious every year.

No comments: