Doubt that Ophelia had an attic, although that wouldn't be out of keeping with Hamlet and the general theme of depression. I'm assuming that won't be the tone of this blog, however. Unless things go horribly wrong...

09 October 2005

Cogitation

Have discovered the best sandwich in the world:

Cheddar
Mustard (French, naturally)
Roquette
Parma ham
Smoked salmon and cream cheese

Surprisingly yummy. Or it was then. Feeling slightly yucky now.

Have been mulling the question of the day over in my mind all day - and inflicting it on various others to see what they think. Jamie thinks Lyull's testing the waters - though what for, we're not sure. My pal the accountant in training reckons he's hung up on the age difference and is trying to reassure himself that it doesn't matter. Flatmate and flatemate's mother think I should ask him. To be fair, there was a lot about age in yesterday's various conversations. Maybe that is what he thinks...

Proposed conversation:
"Why did you bring up my mother having a problem with us?"
"Is there an us?" (He theoretically says)
"..I'd like there to be..." (I theoretically have the backbone to reply)

Hmm.

No comments: