Doubt that Ophelia had an attic, although that wouldn't be out of keeping with Hamlet and the general theme of depression. I'm assuming that won't be the tone of this blog, however. Unless things go horribly wrong...

27 October 2005

Ophelia's Attic...or Luxury Apartment?

News on the accomodation front. Came back to the flat this morning to find Sane Flatmate bewailing the 'bad' news: our landlady has written to say we have to move out by the 31st of December.

Turned on the soundtrack to 10 Things I Hate About You and secretly did a happy dance up and down the kitchen.

This does, of course, mean that I'm going to be spending the rest of the weekend flat-hunting, and probably ending up moving in horrendous weather and paying loads in rent, for I vow never to share again (forsooth). However, if this means I never have to hear Obnoxious Flatmate sing Tequila Sunrise ever again, the endeavour will be worthwhile.

New template doesn't seem to have a links section. Once I work out how to put on in the html, you'll all be reconnected to the world, so don't moan, Desdemona!

1 comment:

Jøta said...

oh my, we´re at the process of interpreting G. Heym's "Ophelia" right now, what a coincidence *goes down to the creek to weave wreaths*
sorry for talking vapidly, take care