Doubt that Ophelia had an attic, although that wouldn't be out of keeping with Hamlet and the general theme of depression. I'm assuming that won't be the tone of this blog, however. Unless things go horribly wrong...

16 October 2005

Ophelia begins spinal growth

I asked him.

He rang back (finally), we had a chat about the file I'd emailed him, where I hang my knickers to dry and the fact it's half term next week. As he was about to hang up, I said:

"Just before you go - it's been bugging me all week: why d'you care about what my mother thinks?"
"I don't. It's just the couple of times I've met her... like the time in Safeway, she was a bit..." and he tailed off without really explaining what she was. "But I don't care, no."

Now, that incident he mentioned happened about four or five years ago. It's been preying on his mind that long. Interesting.

Thoughts?

p.s. Yep, all in one sandwich. Tasty.

No comments: