Doubt that Ophelia had an attic, although that wouldn't be out of keeping with Hamlet and the general theme of depression. I'm assuming that won't be the tone of this blog, however. Unless things go horribly wrong...

01 September 2005

The Reluctant Headteacher

"Come on dear, it's time for you to get up and go to school!"
"But Muuummm.. I don't want to go!"
"You have to, James."
"Why?"
"Because you're the headmaster."

Not that unrealistic. Not proper school tomorrow, just training days, but getting up at half seven is still going to be horrific. Spent most of my last day of freedom sitting in the park reading Master and Commander and trying to get comfortable on my tartan picnic mat.

Still avoiding Dave. Badness. I'm starting to understand people who dump via text, condemned though they be.

1 comment:

Onlinefocus Team said...

Ah, what memories this brings back to me - one disastrous date after another. What I learned was that , for a sensitive soul like myself, it was easier to be the dumpee rather than the dumper.

Which was fortunate, because 95 per cent of the time it was me who was dumped....

Thankfully, that's all a long time ago , before Ms. Right found me.