Doubt that Ophelia had an attic, although that wouldn't be out of keeping with Hamlet and the general theme of depression. I'm assuming that won't be the tone of this blog, however. Unless things go horribly wrong...

19 September 2005

Very warped day

Had probably the most peculiar lesson ever recorded this morning. Having read the part of the Cyclops in the voice of Goldmember from Austin Powers ("my fazhher, Poseidon"), Chief Toerag launched into the Oompaloompa song, accompanied by full backing chorus. Surprisingly, this was in tune and very authentic. He then demonstrated his own version of "wake me up when September ends", altered to be "wake me up when the lesson ends".

Came into afternoon registration to discover my form have invented their own imaginary friend. Tom seems to write on the board and answer the register. They've finally gone mad, even by my tolerant standards. Still, makes a change from them planning how to conquer the world, beginning with Luxembourg and Figi.

Apparently teachers laugh nine times every hour. Think I managed a hell of a lot more than that today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your site looks like it gets a lot of women reading it. I hope you don't mind, but since I thought your site was cool, I want to mention my site to your readers. It's about sedu hairstyles and they can get there by visiting this link.

Onlinefocus Team said...

Hi Ophelia, I happened to search for your site today via Google (rather than via the link from my site or by typing in your URL).

If you Google for Ophelia's Attic Blog you find Katrina, a 26 year old Victorian Gothic Skyclad Pagan in New Orleans. (Not a good location, or choice of clothing come to that).
She helps run an online Gothic clothing store called, you guessed it . "Ophelia's Attic".

No connection, I trust.